~Tattooed On Our Hearts~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tattooed On Our Hearts~

A support forum for the loss of a loved one, from pregnancy losses to children, family members, friends, spouses and even loved pets

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting Is So Annoying!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
~*~Glitter~*~

~*~Glitter~*~

Registration date : 2008-10-24 Number of posts : 83 Location : Victoria

Waiting Is So Annoying!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Waiting Is So Annoying!!!! Waiting Is So Annoying!!!! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:57 am

So I Go to the hospital for my ultrasound and now not only am I waiting for the results of 2 biopsies but now that ultrasound and then I gotta have more tests done! It is so hard to have pelvic ultrasounds, especially when the sonographer asks me "Have you had a cesarean?" I then say "yes, I've had 4 of them and a natural birth at 20 weeks" So the room goes silent (especially being the same room I found out my baby's heartbeat was no longer beating) and she tries to lighten the conversation by saying, "So, you have 4 Kids at home, how old are they?" and I'm like..... I have 3 living children. apart from my born sleeping bub, my 2 year old daughter passed away and I also lost my son's twin to a miscarriage." ....... Well, then I'm told,.... "Oh, I won't be much longer now then you can go."

NICE!!!! How wonderful and compassionate people can be at times, it amazes me still! Even though it shouldn't. So then for the rest of the day I'm having to call around to get prices on this and prices on that and call and organize direct debit from my payments for bills and the billing company had me on hold for like 20 Minutes! Every 2-3minutes saying "Your call has progresses in the que and you will be answered SHORTLY" by time 15 minutes had passed I was arguing with my phone and the recorded message! Lol Laugh Out Loud so anyways then I go through the direct debit place FINALLY and I was trying to put my reference number in it (voice activated) and it kept saying "Sorry I didn't get that, you need to........ blah blah" So I was soooooooo frustrated by time I got through and thank the Heaven's above it was a lovely woman I spoke to!!!! tongue so now all that is sorted i'm alot happier! especially after also being on hold for ages about my license renewal cos I keep putting it off due to my panic attacks and my 'healing of them' is just not happening.... been 12years and counting! ****SIGH**** I DO NOT like waiting.... So I guess you could say Yes, I am impatient!!!! Hehehehehehe
tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.gonetoosoon.org/garden/angels_are_reality

Waiting Is So Annoying!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Tattooed On Our Hearts~ :: General Discussion :: How Was Your Day? -Chit Chat -