~Tattooed On Our Hearts~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tattooed On Our Hearts~

A support forum for the loss of a loved one, from pregnancy losses to children, family members, friends, spouses and even loved pets

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas l/c ment

View previous topic View next topic Go down
~*~Glitter~*~

~*~Glitter~*~

Registration date : 2008-10-24 Number of posts : 83 Location : Victoria

Christmas l/c ment Vide
PostSubject: Christmas l/c ment Christmas l/c ment EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:30 am

I thought I was ok with Christmas this year, but i guess I didn't really think about it until the pressure is on for the big day approaching way too fast! worried
I have ordered things for the Angel Room, haven't shopped for the kids yet!!!! And I feel so bad about it cos I don't really want to shop for them when I have babies *missing* so sad
It is crazy too trying to settle in our new house as well as getting Christmas sorted.
We have managed to decorate a little, still need to finish that off, but I walk around the house trying to block it all out....
I kinda think to myself, Christmas is a celebration of Christ, and to me it is about family, love and joy....
Besides the nest I have helped make with DH and also my special brother, I have no family. I wonder what it would be like with my dad still here too. Not so much my 'mother' cos I don't really feel for her when I am in need of love, maybe cos I never got it from her.... annoyed
I have also got the flu atm so im not in the best shape to be motivated to shop on top of all the emotions....
I just wish my Angels were here.....

so sad so sad so sad so sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.gonetoosoon.org/garden/angels_are_reality

Christmas l/c ment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Tattooed On Our Hearts~ :: General Discussion :: How Was Your Day? -Chit Chat -