~Tattooed On Our Hearts~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tattooed On Our Hearts~

A support forum for the loss of a loved one, from pregnancy losses to children, family members, friends, spouses and even loved pets

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down
~*~Glitter~*~

~*~Glitter~*~

Registration date : 2008-10-24 Number of posts : 83 Location : Victoria

My Weekend Vide
PostSubject: My Weekend My Weekend EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:20 pm

This weekend I did spring cleaning dishes laundry so after that I had a great night sleep! Also on Friday night there was a drunk man outside on his mobile phone and he was so very angry and screaming so I called the police cos he was going to wake our kids up and this was at some stupid hour like 1am!!!! Don't you hate that question
Also I started candle art today it is so relaxing and therapeutic for me, it has been years since I was into it!
I miss my Angel's so much as always, i'll never stop, im still thinking of what color I can paint the shrine, and weather I will get a new rug for it or not, I most likely will.
I might put some pink stars blue stars and blue butterfly2 butterfly3 butterfly2 Like a Star @ heaven glitter Butterfly pink butterfly on the walls maybe with a cross

((((hugs to all of you))))

How was your weekend?
Glitter blue butterf
heart Naomilee angel ANGEL
Back to top Go down
http://www.gonetoosoon.org/garden/angels_are_reality

My Weekend

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Tattooed On Our Hearts~ :: General Discussion :: How Was Your Day? -Chit Chat -