~Tattooed On Our Hearts~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tattooed On Our Hearts~

A support forum for the loss of a loved one, from pregnancy losses to children, family members, friends, spouses and even loved pets

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down
~*~Glitter~*~

~*~Glitter~*~

Registration date : 2008-10-24 Number of posts : 83 Location : Victoria

Hello Vide
PostSubject: Hello Hello EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:56 am

Hi, My name is Naomilee, I am married to Michael, my rock and have 3 beautiful living children, also a beautiful special needs brother Cody. I live in Australia and we have a dog called Bugga.
Unfortunately I know what it is like to experience countless losses, these include; My parents (Suicide), I had a born sleeping baby Jaylei at 20 weeks, My 2year old Daughter Nikayla died in my arms after having a seizure, I also miscarried my son's twin at 9weeks. My best friend who was more a brother, Paul was found after 3 days of being deceased in his house :( I have lost friends and family members through situations as epilepsy, cancer, embolisms, aneurysm, tumors, suicide, car accidents, other medical murder.... So it gets quite thick to carry alone. The anxiety and deep sorrow of it all seems ever so consuming at times. I want to keep all my loved ones memories alive and I hope we can all build a place here where we can do just that for all our Angel's. I look forward to getting to know you more.

((Hugs))
Back to top Go down
http://www.gonetoosoon.org/garden/angels_are_reality

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Tattooed On Our Hearts~ :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself Only (No Reply) -