~Tattooed On Our Hearts~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tattooed On Our Hearts~

A support forum for the loss of a loved one, from pregnancy losses to children, family members, friends, spouses and even loved pets

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The last few days have been really crazy... L/C MENTIONED

View previous topic View next topic Go down
mamaluvskids

Registration date : 2009-04-01 Number of posts : 11 Location : United States

The last few days have been really crazy... L/C MENTIONED Vide
PostSubject: The last few days have been really crazy... L/C MENTIONED The last few days have been really crazy... L/C MENTIONED EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:51 am

The last few days have been real crazy for me and have brought happiness and saddness. Last week we had a stray dog that was very pregnant come up in our yard and make our house and land her home. Well, either late Saturday or early Sunday morning she had some pups, 5 to be exact and then I had to leave for work so I called home to check on her and my hubby said that she had had 9 then by the time I got off of work she had had 10. Well all were doing good. (mama and pups) When I went back out Monday morning to check she had a total of 18. Well...to make a long story short we have lost 6. worried Not Fair I think that a couple might have been born sleeping. I started helping her feed them as I don't think that she will be able to feed the 13 pups left and I don't want her to lose anymore pups. I have really tried to do what I could for her. I know that her heart must hurt as she has some angel babies now. My kids love her and of course all the pups. They have been so excited even though she is not our dog. The kids are wanting to keep her and all the pups and we all know that that is not possible.
I did tell them that they can help me find good homes for all the pups. I think that we have decided to keep the mama dog as she is so loving with the kids if no one comes up and clames her.... I hope that I can help her save the rest of the pups... I am so heartbroken over the loss of the 6 pups... I am so tenderhearted.... We already have a "mini farm" with 1 horse, 2 goats and 3 other dogs and a cat... Love to you all.. thanks for reading .... Joya
Back to top Go down

The last few days have been really crazy... L/C MENTIONED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Tattooed On Our Hearts~ :: General Discussion :: How Was Your Day? -Chit Chat -